Thursday, March 05, 2009

The Mission's Conference is this weekend. If you are in the Salisbury Area you should totally come. It is my favorite conference that my church holds. Friday there is dinner at 6 and the speaker starts at 7:15. Saturday morning there is a brunch at 9:30 ... I don't know where, but if you come Friday night you will probably find out or you can ask someone.

In other news, I have had an itchy throat all week, but today I woke up and it was sore. It still isn't really sore and I am not really congested, just a little bit. This is one of the weirdest colds I have had. I hope it doesn't get any worse because right now it is bearable.

Also, I want to watch Fireproof this weekend. Does anyone own it? I would go buy it, but I registered for it and so I probably shouldn't go buy it for myself...

Alright, I am off to the gym and then to hold extra office hours (becaues my office hours on Monday were cancelled and so was my lab) and then to class and then HOME!!! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?