Monday, March 02, 2009

I sure do wish I could spend my snow day with the person that I love. Three years of living over two hours away from him is hard. Sigh. I want to be able to have dinner with him whenever I want and to spend more time with him then just Saturday afternoons. Four months and nine days and I don't have to leave him anymore (and I probably will be asking for time away from him - ha). I miss my Jared lots and lots on days like today.

I worked hard finishing all my homework so I could enjoy the weekend with Jared. And I did have a marvelous weekend at home, but now I have no work to do and lots of free time. I wish I could work ahead in my schoolwork, but I've finished everything that has already been assigned. I already finished one book and two grapefruits.

Seven inches of snow is pretty, but it would be a whole lot prettier if I was sitting curled up next to Jared being read to.




4 comments:

  1. Absence makes the heart grow fonder:-)Soon, soon-but even young couples have to go to work on a snowy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, when 2 teachers are married to each other....I remember....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jared had a snow day Monday too. So we would have had a wonderful little snow day if I had been in town... Sigh.

    And yes, Mom, that is why teaching is so attractive!! SNOW DAYS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually you probably won't be asking for time away from him once you're married. You only get more attached!

    I don't even like leaving Ben to go to work!! I am always so excited to come home and be with him again. Being away from him just doesn't feel natural.

    -linnea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?