Sunday, March 22, 2009

3. 22. means 111 days...

I'm back. The flight back was the worst landing that I have experienced. It was rough for half and hour and I was so sick. The guy four seats over from us threw up; I really felt like it, but I refused. ha. I'm now unpacking and doing homework that is due tomorrow. The trip was awesome. Germany was so amazing. Wandering around the Maginot line for three hours with the Sperows was so much fun!! London was pretty cool. The Underground is impressive; I enjoyed riding on it and changing trains. I saw Sherlock Holmes's house, ate in the pub where Narnia and LOTRs was read for the first time by CS Lewis and JRR Tolkien, and saw so many other neat things. I will try to have pictures uploaded and more stories by next week, but I have a midterm and lots of homework and 60 pages to write by the end of April... (I could start that later, but I should probably work on that now).

Oh, 111 days until I marry Jared and I don't have to leave him anymore and we can take little trips together. Isn't the date cool? It is 3.22. and we have 111 days left... how neat is that little number trick?!?! I love it.

And Sarah is a great travel partner if you are looking for one. She loves to travel.

4 comments:

  1. So glad everybody is back stateside safe and sound. Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! See you on Thursday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. was that pub called "the eagle and child"? lewis and his posse knew it as "the bird and baby."
    i tell ya those inklings used to get each other to laughing so hard the ale would come spraying out their noses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep. It is easier to call it the Bird and the Baby. For some reason that is easier to remember. It was really neat to get to eat in the same room that they used to meet in!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?