Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Proverbs and Psalms countdown...

Sunday made for 203 days until my wedding. I worked it out that I would start counting down to my wedding then by reading from Proverbs 31 to Psalms 1. So starting Sunday I read Proverbs 31 and Monday I read Proverbs 30 and yesterday I read 29. If you want to join in and read with me you can. heh. I divided Psalm 119 into 26 sections because it was really too long to read in one day. I started 181 days ago and read from Psalm 1 to Proverbs 31. And that chapter (119) was a little rough because you couldn't really think about it at all. So I divided it to give more time to think through all it has to say. So anyhow, today is Proverbs 28. Maybe once I get back in school I will post my favorite verse of the day or something. Feel free to do the same if you ever read along, even if it is for a day.

Today is 200 days until my wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?