Tuesday, December 16, 2008

One more...

One semester to go until school is finished forever!!

And my professor asked me to TA for her again next semester. YES!! That is so great because the department had me signed up for some other class and that would have been so annoying because I would have had to learn a whole new subject over again. This is good because I know all the experiments and how to grade for the labs and all that fun stuff. It should be a great semester next semester. I like all three of the classes that I chose. Great stuff. I am taking 1) Flexible Macroelectronics 2) Engineering Decision Making 3) Steel Structures. The only one that I think will be a lot of work will be that steel structure class, but that is cool. I am up for a challenge.

And I am HOME!!! What a wonderful feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?