Monday, December 08, 2008

Broadway rhythm... everybody dance!


The Howards are taking me to see Les Miserables on Thursday!!! How great is that? I love Broadway. Love love love. If tomorrow were Thursday I would say (or sing) "one day more"... heh. Anyhow, they asked me tonight if I wanted to go with them and of course I said "yes!!!" Now I have something to look forward to in the midst of finals. Woohoo. I am so excited. Broadway thrills me. It is so much fun.

My countdown to freedom:
* Final tomorrow at 2.
* Final group paper due at 6.
* Final math homework due Thursday.
* Final Lab taught on Thursday.
* Final labs graded from Thursday - Monday.
* Final Monday at 8am. Bleh.
* Proctoring a final on Monday at 10am.
* Grading a final Monday afternoon.
* Final 15 page paper due.
* HOME!!!
* One last final due by Wednesday evening.

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?