Saturday, November 15, 2008

This was the most amazing rainbow I have ever seen. My camera phone doesn't do it justice, but imagine this so bright that you almost had to squint. It was so bright and the second rainbow was much better defined. I was happy that my camera phone picked it up this well. But it was breath taking. Wow. (I have the photos on my flickr, but I thought it looked more amazing pasted together).

For me the coolest thing about rainbows is knowing that they are a promise from God... how awesome is that?!? We have a visible sign of his love. Amazing.

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Dad and I saw one this summer that was magnificent, too; I think we told you. It was a gigantic, super=defined double one. Two in our family in about 4 months; not bad! And yes, it is so cool how it is a visible reminder of how much God loves us! Thanks for the pics. Luke went with Dad and Uncle Bill to Greg's championship game in Swarthmore, Pa tonight. Two games in two nights. Love you and praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted tp drive up there to see the game, but it was at least two hours and it wasn't worth it when I had work to do. :( Next year I will be close to SU. So close I can walk or ride my bike (that one that I got for my birthday - ha ha).

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best rainbow I have ever seen I saw with you in Colorado.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was more briliant then that one, but that one looked bigger because there wasn't anything to get in its way (like these annoying buildings). That rainbow is a close second to this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neato!(And I watched the game on the Internet-fun)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. did you know there's always three rainbows, but you usually only see the brightest? you may have been able to spot the third if you really looked for it.
    threes in creation would correspond to a trinitarian nature within the creator (might i suggest). three dimensions to reality. three aspects of time: past, present, and future. it's the magic number.

    on a different note anyone who is a star wars devotee has to check this out. impressively amusing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite number is three!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?