Thursday, October 30, 2008

I am coming home this weekend. But if you don't see me this is why...

Things to do:
* Meet with the photographer (Thursday)
* Finish writing my cover letter, cv, and teaching portfolio
* Meet with SU (Friday morning)
* Reformation conference (Friday Night)
* Reformation conference and party (Saturday 3:30 - all evening)
* Grade 52 labs
* Study for a math midterm (11 chapters!! Yikes) and do homework for it and work a few practice exams... bleh. Favorite class (material wise) this semester, but that isn't saying anything.
* Write Estimation and schedule for a four story office building
* homework for ENRE684.
* Women's retreat meeting (Sunday evening)
* buy mango at Sams (because I am almost out)
* Go to La Tolteca (because I really miss it - this is definitely going to have to move to next week)

Oh, and church, spending time with the family, and seeing Jared as much as possible. He might just have to sit around and watch me grade papers this weekend. Oh, and Joe wants me to either remind me mother to make him fudge or for me to buy him a Smith Island cake. I don't see either of those happening this weekend, maybe next weekend... Don't worry Mom, I made him an apple cake last night. I think he will be okay if I don't get any of the sweet things for him.

If you want to see me just let me know. I have a few free days in February and March. ha ha ha. But seriously, if you tell me you want to do something with me I will make time in a few weeks. But right now I am definitely running on like two or three weeks notice. heh. Such is life. I can't wait until it slows down again.

3 comments:

  1. You're stressing me!

    Will see you at Reformation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have every intention of making Joe fudge; I have had the ingedients for ages; we will see if there is time or not! Praying for you and love seeing you even for a few minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can check off a few things off the list. Putting checks next to things sometimes helps people.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?