Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I have a dream...

Since taking classes at Salisbury and transfering to Maryland, I have wanted to change the way Salisbury teaches engineering. I have wanted to offer them solutions to helping students addapt to College Park and having ways to make sure that what they learn at Salisbury will be the same as that at Maryland. I've been throwing the idea around recently about teaching once I get out of school (which is why I am getting my masters). So I found this job posting at Salisbury tonight and I was seriously excited. The one problem with it - they want someone with their Ph-D. I believe that I have the experience to be able to fill the position since I transfered to Maryland and I know people at Maryland that I could partner with.

Anyhow, that is my dream right now. I'm praying about it. You can too. I know God will give me whatever is best to serve Him, but this sure does sound fun!! I'd love to have you pray with me about this. Life is exciting, isn't it?!?


"I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together.

This is our hope. This is the faith with which I return to the South. With this faith we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day. "

2 comments:

  1. go for it faith. you don't need no stinkin' phd. you're the man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exciting! I will pray with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?