Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I went to the gym today and this afternoon I am going to take Hope to see Journey to the Center of the Earth. I've had a lot of fun cooking this week while my parents are away. Cooking always takes longer then I expect though. I have to start on dinner as soon as lunch is over. So far we have had roast beef, green beans, mashed potatoes, and blueberry pie and chicken pot pie, corn on the cob, tomatoes, rolls, and peach pie. Tonight I think we will use up the leftovers from the pot pie.

In other news, tomorrow Hayley, Sarah, and I are going dress shopping. I want them to see the dress that I really really really really really like. YES!! And then we might go sailing. What fun the summer is!

3 comments:

  1. wow..i can't believe you are going dress shopping! that just seems so surreal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cooks note: Always have a plan to eat up the leftovers and also have at least one "simple" meal night so you don't burn out the cook:-)

    (Can Jared cook? Can he grill?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jared has never grilled. He says his family just doesn't grill. But he says he is willing to learn. I think grilling is the best in the summer. It keeps the heat outside. It is so warm with an oven and a stove going in the house. Boooo.

    And Linnea, this is actually my third trip to go look at dresses. I just don't want to have anything to worry about once school starts. heh. I hate things hanging over my head. And since I can't work on the invatations right now I'll work on the stuff that I can do.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?