Thursday, August 28, 2008

I must be at school (because I am posting). Today Sarah, Mom, and I woke up at 5:30 (which is the time Jared wakes up everyday. I don't know if I can get out of bed that early when I get married to him. Although, it will give me quite a bit longer of a day) and drove up to College Park. They dropped me off and I just finished orientation and filling out payroll information. They went to Ikea and Anthropologie and maybe David's Bridal to look at bridesmaid dresses. I'm waiting around for a meeting with the professor that I am TAing for this semester. She is a new teacher at the University and I don't know if she has ever taught before... sigh. I am sure it will be fun, I was just hoping to have the professor that has taught this class for the last four years. He was awesome to work for last time I helped with this class. I still feel just as not qualified as I did last time. heh. I wonder if you ever truely feel prepared for anything in life. I guess that just makes us depend on God more.

I don't know what I'll be doing this weekend. My watch stopped so I am going to need to go get the battery replaced on that. Maybe I will beat Jared at some more Cribbage. He almost beat me last night. It is really a fun game. I enjoy it a lot. Luke, Dad, Jared, and I played "Up the River Down the River" on Saturday and Mom, Dad, Jared, and I played Hearts and Spades on Sunday. I love playing card games. Cards cards cards. I keep forgetting that I want to teach Jared how to play Clue. I played it with Stephanie while I was in Denver and I really enjoyed it. I bought it for her so that she could have a game. I let her pick anything and that was the game she picked. I hadn't played it in years, but if you all go out to Denver and visit Stef, you can stop in and play Clue with her and Ben.

Anyhow, I am off to my meeting. I should have a few interesting stories once my job really starts up. I think I am going to be a really mean TA (or at least strict). Happy Labor Day Weekend!! The traffic on the bridge is already terrible. Boooooo!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're posting-hope we all post more. Good way to keep in touch and up-to-date.
    Praying and wishing you an excellent semester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did that just come up with Rachel's name? It's Aunt Suzanne!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?