Saturday, March 29, 2008

There is something very rewarding about getting down on your hands and knees and cleaning the kitchen and bathroom floors. I really enjoy it. I don't enjoy how my hands feel all dried out afterwards, but oh well. I think it would be fun to clean my own floors, well until kids come and then I don't have time to clean the floors and I start going crazy because there is so much to do and I don't have time to do it all. I appreciate being single (single in the sense that I am not married) and childless while I am in school.

And there is something else rewarding about going running at 7:30 in the crisp spring mornings. Ah! It was beautiful out this morning. God has blessed us so much by surrounding us with such beauty. Have you looked at the trees this year? Maybe there are just more of them around this area, but the pink and white cherry blossoms are incredible!! I love them.

Alright, I have to get back to studying for the FE. Two weeks and a few hours until it is all over. I still don't know how I am going to last through an eight how exam - does one's brain work that long? If you think of me in the next two weeks, please pray that I can think clearly for that long and that I get a good night sleep before the exam (April 12th). Thanks!

Oh and thanks to Anna and Emily for coming to visit me on Wednesday! That was so great. You make me so happy. :) I love seeing people I know from home. There is just something great about a little bit of home being here for just a short while. It makes it less lonely and foreign. Below pictures from our Ikea shopping trip (where we ate six huge cinnamon buns). We also went frolfing and to Chipotle!!!




Until next time,
Faith

I really like my name.

10 comments:

  1. ah, yes! I know what you mean! i just super cleaned our floors yesterday and it has made me feel wonderful and productive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I bet it is a lot more fun in your own house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wear those little yellow rubber gloves. Tougher to hand wash a wood floor-they're very particular 'cuz they must be dried right away. So I don't do it too often.

    Your mom and I are already praying. Think of of your test like a brain surgeon doing surgery-they have to put in that many hours plus many more when they do surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. But the little yellow gloves get all slimy and gross.

    And that is why I could never be a brain surgeon. I need to be able to look over my work and find mistakes. I am very thankful that I am not a brain surgeon!! Praise God for that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. praying for you love you

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like your name, too :>)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's the best when people come to visit! I am very excited that Linnea and Ben will soon have visitors. I know that I appreciated it when people came to see me abroad and when they come to see me here. Open invite, folks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. real simple gave the suggestion of pushing in a cotton ball into each finger of the rubber glove. this keeps sharp nails from tearing the rubber. have not tried it yet, but maybe it will be useful in spring cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, thanks for posing for me.

    Tonight is the critique. Woohoo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?