So I was sitting in my 2 o'clock class and listening to the professor lecture about boolean algebra and exclusive or and nor and nand gates. It was all nice and exciting, but I kept thinking about how I was going to miss that dress rehearsal because of this stupid meeting on Friday morning that I had to stay in College Park for. It was really bothering me because it made me sad and I know it was disappointing to Jared. So about half way through class the idea pops into my head, hey, why don't you drive home tonight, pick up Jared in Centerville and then the ride isn't as boring and go to his play tonight. So I called my dependable mother; I always call her in matters such as coming home because she always says yes. ha. So that is what I did. I went home for the dress rehearsal; no change of clothes or anything. Just me and a few schoolbooks and a box of frosted mini wheats.
* I left school at 3:20 pm.
* Picked Jared up at 4:30 pm at the Queenstown Outlets (where he gave me a dark chocolate Harry and Dave's chocolate bar... oh yum!!).
* Dropped Jared off at 5:40 pm.
* Got home at 6 pm.
* Ate dinner and talked to my family until 7:15 pm.
* Left for the play at 7:30 pm.
* Watched the play from 8 - 10:15 pm.
* Got home again and did my homework from 10:30 - 12:30 am.
* Went to bed at 1 am.
* My alarm went off at 5:45 am.
* Took a shower until 6:00 am.
* I arrived at Chicken Man to meet Jared at 6:30 am.
* He arrived at 6:40 am.
* I dropped him off in Centerville at 7:50 am.
* Parked in College Park at 8:50 am.
* Went to my meeting from 9:00 - 11:40 am.
* Drove to the Howards packed my bags for the weekend.
I have class now and then I am leaving for home again at 3 pm. So that was my last 24 hours. How were yours? Oh, and Charlie's Aunt is hilarious!! Matt is the strangest, but yet funniest old woman you will see in a long while. Buy your tickets today and go see the show. It is worth the drive. Of course when part of the drive is with someone you really like, then it makes it all the better. It was so much easier getting up this morning really early and with no sleep knowing that I was going to see Jared in a few minutes!
And I am having Chipotle for lunch today!! What a great day. You can't get much better then Chipotle, home, Jared, my family, and Charlie's Aunt all in one day.