Monday, January 07, 2008

I say that my favorite ice cream is Turkey Hill Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup, second only to their choco mint chip. However, many years ago they made an ice cream called Choco Malt Chip. It was the most amazing ice cream ever, if you let it sit out for a while and get all melted around the edges. It was a special flavor that Turkey Hill made one summer and then never made it again (I first had it early that summer at the Huntingtons and then Mom and I were obsessed with it all summer until they didn't sell it anymore... then we were sad). Anyhow, I open my freezer today and what do I find?!? Choco Malt Chip ice cream!! I am so excited!! Run to your nearest store and buy some (just not Walmart because they don't sell Turkey Hill ice cream). Spoon yourselves out a bowl and then let it sit for a while (or put it in the mircrowave for five or ten seconds) and then enjoy (it is better in the summer when it melts by itself, but enjoy it now while you can)!

Happy New Year and Happy New Ice Cream!!

*Edit: After a day of thinking about it, I have decided that Choco Malt Chip is the best ice cream if it is melted, but I think Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup is the best overall!! But I have to think about it a little bit more... heh.

1 comment:

  1. Oh My Gosh! I remember that ice cream and it was fab! gotta go get some for me and my family.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?