Thursday, November 15, 2007

So my car was about five minutes from being towed tonight. Yeah, I sort of forgot there was a basketball game and I needed to more my car 3 hours before the game. I remembered at 5pm (the game was at 8). I was on the phone with Dad when I remembered. So I ran out to my car, got there are 5:15 and saw three tow trucks towing away cars in the lot next to mine. Pheww. It is a 75 dollar parking ticket and an 80 dollar towing fee if they have to tow you before a game. Plus, who knows where in the world your car gets towed to.

So then I had to drive it to another parking lot because I had a meeting a 6:30 (I guess that should say have a meeting). And so I started out at 5 from the Kim builing (where I was supposed to be at 6:30 for my meeting) and Dad was in Milford, DE. I walked out to my car and moved it maybe three tenths of a mile... maybe... in the same amount of time it took for my Dad to drive from Milford to Salisbury. Seriously. That is how bad traffic is on campus and why I walk everywhere.

So praise God that they started with the other parking lots and not mine when they started towing cars!!! Woohoo. It would have been a mess to try to get that all sorted out in the rain. Blah. Praise God for watching out for me. More proof that I don't have everything under control and I am in serious need of him. heh.

3 comments:

  1. Aren't we all in need of Him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. who are these people commenting on your blog? --a concerned mama

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um... A blogger who spent Saturday surfing new random blogs by pushing the "next blog" button.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?