Monday, September 03, 2007

I should post something... maybe about how I like two of my six professors (which is now only five because I dropped one of my classes today!!! WOOHOO! I am down to 15 credits instead of 18)... maybe about how I have spend my labor day weekend or how I went geocacheing with Sarah Meadows and Anna or made fudge with Jared for Grandipop or played and was beaten in labyrinth by my siblings or how I am going the the Franklin's for a picnic today or how I love my church and was so happy to be home or how I really like RUF this year or how my RUF trip to Ocean City went (and posted photos) or how my parents are amazing and I can't believe how much my mother does for me and everyone else around her or how I am thankful for all the meals people have brought her and my family... but I just don't have the time. So maybe sometime this week, when I get back to school and have countless hours of free time (ha ha); maybe then I will have time to post.
Until then, enjoy life!
God is good even when life is hard.

4 comments:

  1. i hope you have a great semester. i start classes tomorrow.... ahhh! bittersweet as always. i spent almost 600$ in books for this semester.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH books! It is painful for me to buy them each semester. It is depressing to spend that much money. I didn't buy my books until a week before class this semester because it distressed me so much. heh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post-you got it all in there! You had a busy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like a fun, exciting weekend! hope you have a good week back at school :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?