Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A few random things that make me smile throughout the crazy days...

* Going to my Heat Transfer TA's office and hearing him speak. It is such a glorious change to hear a rich southern accent (he's from Alabama, I think) instead of some gibberish that I can't comprehend. It is wonderful. Today I was sitting on the floor of his office while he was showing us how to do homework and he jumps out of his chair and says, "I can't let a lady sit on the floor." heh. Imagine it with a thick slow southern accent. BEAUTY! It is such a great change of pace from fast talking foreigners.

* My Controls Professor who likes to say, "bloody"... as in, "We move over this whole bloody mess to the other side of the equation." It almost makes him English. It is as close as I will ever get to an real English professor. Haha. I smile each time he says it.

* Hearing Christopher Lee called during roll every morning in Materials and imagining the real Christopher Lee being there. Think about it... It is great.

* Getting to see Francis in Electronic Packaging and having him make fun of me.

* Seeing and Laughing with and discussing important things with my small group girls on Monday nights! I cherish those times.

* Thinking about Luke doing impressions during dinner on Saturday night. Yes, that is right, my dear parents and wonderful brother came and took me out to dinner on Saturday. It was so much fun! I loved seeing them!

* Joe teasing me at dinner and me teasing him back. I like having dinner with the Howard's. They make me smile. They are so unique. But aren't we all... God has such an imagination!

Once again, I apologize for the lack of writing that I am doing on my blog. I don't have any spare time. It is rather insane. I haven't been writing letters or cards or even journalling because I have been so insanely busy. I pretty much do schoolwork every waking hour. It is madness. I am enjoying my semester. I'm learning a lot of great stuff, not just about school, but about myself and life. It is good. I like where I am in life. God is good. He has blessed me richly. I just wanted to take the time to say that. God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?