Saturday, June 02, 2007

Okay, I have one vote for picking Stef's bridesmaid dresses and I thought I would let you all give your input. So... here are the choices. Mrs. Shelton, if you get online I have asked you a question about the last dress. You might be able to help me with it.


Okay, dress number one.

This is my least favorite because of the scoop neck. And I don't like the color.



Dress number two.

I only like this dress because it is the cheapest of the dresses. The model is ugly. I would never wear it again. I don't really like this one either.




And dress number three.

This is my favorite, of course it is the most expensive. However, I don't like how low the front of the dress dips. I was wondering, Mrs. Shelton, if I could pull up the dress in the front. The fabric is loose enough that it looks like you could sew it a little higher and solve this problem. Let me know what you think. I will probably talk to you about it Wednesday evening at Bible study. I think it could be done, but I don't sew that often. Maybe it is wishful thinking. Oh and I would wear this dress again. It is adorable. But then again, maybe it will look terrible on me, then I would never wear it again and I would regret spending the money.

Here is a second photo of the top for you to see how much loose material there is. I would like it about an inch higher than it is cut.

Thoughts, comments???
What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. faith - number 3 is absolutely the winner if you can afford it. and you could wear it again i'm sure. i vote 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's my theory on costs of clothes: If you wear a $50 dress once, then it remains a $50 dress. But, if you buy a $100 dress and wear it once, it's $100. But if you like it and you wear it again: $50. The third time: only $33. $25. etc.

    A cheaper dress worn only once becomes the more expensive dress, in the long run!

    I'm quite certain that some of my clothes are only "pennies" by now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who's getting married??

    I agree with dress #3...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?