Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I love my job!

edit on Thursday: And I love the people that I work with! They are so much fun. I just got back from a company lunch. I might have stories to tell after a few weeks of working here. But everyone is so nice and they have a sense of humor. They all make me laugh and it is so much fun to work here. So not only do I love my work, but I love the people that I work with. And Matt Smith told me to today that if I get bored, I can tell him and they will find a challenge for me. Sweet. :D
Oh, and after next week I get fridays off. Yep, that is right, I get to work a four day week! Ten hours a day Monday through Thursday and Fridays are free! Sweetness! I know, I know you all wish you could be in engineering too. Haha. I am LOVING life right now! If any of you have Fridays free and want to do something with me... I'm free (after this Friday).

5 comments:

  1. Faith, I called Dana Williams. They are leaving early that Friday morning, staying in hotel Friday and Saturday nights and coming back Sunday. I told her you would get back to her when you decided but now you have Fridays off, if you still want to go, I'd say go for it! LOVE YOU and pray for Sarah--things are a bit topsy turvy over there--ATM won't work and sleeping in a hostel (10 to a room) (1 couple, Hayley and Sarah, and the rest guys...) Interesting! Anyway see you later love mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO happy for you!! Having a brand new experience is so fun! I know exactly how you feel :) But free Fridays, boy, that's a real treat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WANT TO HANG OUT WITH FAITHY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I put my date in... the 22nd on your above post :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?