Friday, June 01, 2007

I like flying at night!

Actually, I like flying a whole lot more than I thought I would. There are so many neat things to see out the windows. Anna is loading pictures. I need some sleep.

I didn't want to come back to the real world.

Favorite part of the trip: hiking down to the bottom of the Grand Canyon and back. We started at 8:45 in the morning and came back at 4:30. It took us 4 hours and 15 minutes to get down and 3 and a half hours to get back up. It is supposed to take double the time to come back up. I don't know what we were doing. haha.

Favorite memory: hmmmm, there are too many to choose from. I loved spending time with all of my siblings. I feel like I haven't seen them in so long. But more on the trip later.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you're all home safely. I've missed reading your posts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you'd enjoy an overseas flight?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've flown at night and I've tried to "recognise" the landing strip from all the other lights in a city. Good thing I'm not the pilot-we'd land on top of a chicken house:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good thing you have a pilot in the family, riverrat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?