Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I am reclaiming the outdoors!

After going sailing on Thursday and remembering how great the outdoors was, I chose to continue the trend on Saturday by playing soccer at Anna's graduation party.
And Sunday I went swimming in Assateague. The waves were non-existent so I wasn't afraid of messing up my shoulder. I also played ultimate frisbee and vollyball. I really enjoy diving (or tripping) after the frisbee. Assateague has great soft sand for diving. I forgot how much fun ultimate is!!



Woohoo for summertime and sports!

Isn't the world God created grand? It is so wonderful. He loved us enough to give us so many beautiful things to enjoy. Praise God for everything! I'm planning a camping trip for my RUF friends the three days before school starts. It is going to be a blast. I am taking them to Old Rag and Big Meadows. How much greater can you get? It is only my favorite hike on the East Coast. I would say favorite hike ever, but that would have to be the Grand Canyon (it is a little cheaper to go to Old Rag). :) heh.

Thanks to my editor, Mr. Howard. heh.

2 comments:

  1. To my dear editor,

    Thank you for your help. I can never remember choose and chose. I don't know why my brain doesn't make sense of them. If you ever need any help with math, just ask. heh. Thank you again for your kindness in correcting my posts.

    Sincerely,
    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. where is this infamous eastern shore hike? the only place i have really explored is a 7 mile loop in Knoxville, MD close to Harper's Ferry.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?