Thursday, May 10, 2007

Let's say you were up until three last night putting the citations into your final 24 page long English research paper. Then let's say that you have to get up at 7 so that you can read over it one more time and then be at class at 9 (which means leaving the house at 8:30). After you get out of that morning class (and you have already had a cup of coffee), you know that you still have to go to one more class, a meeting from 2-4 to finish a final report, another meeting from 4-6:30 to finish another report, and finally a group study session at 7 to work on studying for the final exam and such. And once you go home you have to grade 90+ homeworks by tomorrow.

So what do you do?!? Well, you think about that Seven Eleven on the other side of campus and you wonder if you should go buy a slurpee or an energy drink... the choice is hard... You don't even know if the energy drink will work because you have never tried one before and you really want a slurpee. WELL, you finally get to seven eleven after crossing the entire campus and thinking about this choice the entire way there (all of about 15 minutes of walking) and when you get there seven eleven has read your mind. That is right folks, seven eleven now serves slurpee energy drinks!!

As I write this entry I am finishing up my 40oz full throttle and mountain dew and cherry lemonade slurpee mix (it is half full throttle, 5/12 mountain dew, and the last little shot of cherry lemonade). "Hey guys, I mixed THREE flavors together!!" heh. So anyhow, there really isn't a point to this entry except to comment about how weird it was to see energy drinks in slurpee form. It amused me that I didn't have to choose between the two. I don't know if it is working. Maybe I should go get a refill. heh. Oh and a blue and a white straw is the only way to drink a slurpee (go tar heels!).


9 comments:

  1. Hey... I just met June and Mareen (sp?), they send their love, and they seem really really great. I think I'm going to love working with them!!!!

    Oh... and wow to the enegry drink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that is really awesome! Yeah, they are really cool. Mr. Price is great too. haha. I just thought I would add that. It is a really fun job. Bring a book though, it gets a little boring some days. And if you want to know how to do anything and it is unclear, I can walk you through it. I left instutions for one thing, but I should have left screenshots because that would have made more sense. heh. Anyhow, I am glad you like it. It will be funny since two Sarah's will work there now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup. we're also both accounting majors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. heh. That is funny. And you are both "quiet". Haha. I bet you will talk more than she does. I love you. I can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you are all right. I was a bit concerned when Dad said he had called a couple times without an answer, but I figured if anything were out of the ordinary the Howards would let us know....keep on pressin' on; you're almost there! Oh, and cool how the LORD arranged your drink situation! Love you, love you, love you, and praying, praying, praying!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did Dad call a couple of times? I never got any missed calls. That is rather weird.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The question I have to ask: do these slurpees come sugar-free? Trying to figure out whether to get excited about the posssibility when we're Stateside!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They have crystal light slurpees... do those have sugar or is it just reduced sugar? I'm not sure. Sorry. You can go to 7/11's webpage and read all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmm, sounds hopeful...and refreshing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?