Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I hurt more than I have ever hurt in my life. I am tired of pretending that everything is fine. I am miserable and I want to come home to my family! I am SO tired of being stong and pressing on when the world seems to be crashing in around me. I am so tired of not understanding what is going on and why. I want answers. I hate being in limbo. I just want to give up. I KNOW that there is a plan for my life. I know that there is a reason for everything that we go through. It just hurts so much when you think that you have done everything you possibly can that is right and still things come crashing in on your head. It hurts to have your trust and respect broken to pieces. I hurt.

Pray for me to be content.
Pray for me to trust the will of God.
Pray for me to delight in his perfect will.

4 comments:

  1. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble....oh, GOD, make yourself REAL to my daughter. Lord, you have been so faithful in the past, but we need to see and FEEL you NOW in a way we cannot ask for or expect! How we need you to do a miracle. Oh, Faith, how we love and cherish you. God loves you even more. There will be peace and joy again some day--I know it does not feel like it now. But there will. Please, God, cut her some slack! Help us to bear her pain. I've always wondered this--how can others go on and act like everything is normal when our hearts are ripped out? I hate sin. What a devastating thing it is, how many people are hurt and destroyed by it, so pervasive. God help us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "We felt we were doomed to die and saw how powerless we were to help ourselves; but that was good, for then we put everything into the hands of God, who alone could save us" 2 Corinthians 1:9

    We only really know that God is all we need, we God is all we have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is not me. There are other Faiths in the world?!?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?