Wednesday, April 11, 2007

So today, when I came home from school, I decided to go running, but when I went outside it was raining. It didn't look like it was raining outside because the sun was shining. But it was raining, quite hard. I decided to go running anyhow. I ran two miles before I decided to call it quits. And now I feel much better. I forgot how much I love running and playing outside in the rain. It is quite fun to go outside in the rain (when it is spring or fall and sort of warmish, summer too) and get soaked in the rain. There is something very happy and satisfying about it. I hope I will run tomorrow. I want to have more endurance when we start playing football in the next couple of weeks!
I love rain! :)

3 comments:

  1. If a kid asked where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did.

    -Jack Handey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack Handey is very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's one of my FAVE handey quotes.


    rock on FAITH!! gth YOU!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?