Thursday, April 19, 2007

So here is a question for you (I have already made my decision, but I'll let you all weigh in on the choice anyhow):

Okay, you can either live at a wonderful old house, with two great people (who cook for you and clean the house and rake the leaves and everything else and all you have to do is wash the dishes and clean the bathroom every other week or so). There is also a perfect running trail right accross the street, in a beautiful park. And you can walk to church. Downsides to this are that the house is creepy when no one is around and you have to stay at least one night alone in the house every week. You also have to know how to recycle and what gets recycled and what doesn't or what gets composed and what doesn't. You also have to know to put the silverware in the dishwasher sticking up, take short showers, remember to put the shade in the bathroom up, and bring the paper in (on your way out to your car).

OR you can move in with your friends, live closer to campus, and have people to talk to and live with. But you will have to cook all your own meals and you probably won't get as much studying done. On top of that you will be paying $5000 a year for housing. More downsides would be, there is probably no running trails and there are more distractions from studying. But at the same time, you won't feel lonely every time you had to eat by yourself because there would always be people around with four roommates.


I was given this choice yesterday and I had to make a decision by today. Somehow 5000 dollars wasn't worth not being lonely. I'd rather be lonely every once in a while and live with sweet dear older people and keep the money.

heh. So Dad... you want to make a donation to the car fund. :D I saw the sweetest car today! It was a brand NEW M6 (more remembered than seen). It was hot. Wow, it was a nice car. I would have followed it, but it turned on to 95 and I had to get to school for my Vibrations Exam. I can't really buy that becuase then my car would cost more than my house, but I have decided that the 7 series are much better because of all the room that they have. The 5s are nice, but they are a little cramped for my style. When I graduate baby!! 7 series BWM! Oh, and it doesn't matter what color anymore. I just want a sweet ride that will last me a long time.


Wear your orange and maroon tomorrow!!!

4 comments:

  1. I wonder if any of your friends living on campus would enjoy one night a week in a house?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd prefere living with friends. Youth is a very precious time so you've got to enjoy every moment of it. But on the other hand, if you'll be able to at least have fun on weekends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... then why not live with these sweet older people? (sorry, forgot to finish my point :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?