Thursday, April 12, 2007

Mr. Howard has some cool links on his blog. I did the one about how many people have my name...

* There are 42,222 people in the U.S. with the first name Faith.
* Statistically the 860th most popular first name.
* There are 7,962 people in the U.S. with the last name Harr.
* Statistically the 4562nd most popular last name.

BUT, there is only ONE Faith Harr.

P.S. If I marry Jared, I will be one of sixteen. YUCK! There is something else to consider. I don't know if I want to not be all by myself anymore. I like being special. Maybe I will just stay single for the rest of my life so that I can be one of a kind! w00t. I still want to marry someone with the last name Htiaf. Then my name would be Faith Hannah Htiaf. That would be so awesome! :D

Click here to find out how many of you there are.


3 comments:

  1. We didn't go on their sod. We walked on the path in between.

    Ritas isn't all that. I had a blendini the last time I went.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there are no mackenzees.

    Or: It is relatively uncommon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll always be an original!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?