Saturday, April 14, 2007


I went to another Delirious gig tonight. I can't express how much I adore Delirious. I forget that I am at a concert when I listen to them play. It is like a little bit of heaven. :) And I got to ride in the car for five hours and eat dinner with some of my favorite people. I love my parents and my sister Sarah, I love the rest of them too, but this post isn't about them. Sorry guys. It was so good to see my family. I can't believe how much I miss them this semester. I had to drive home about half and hour from where I met them this afternoon and I cried almost the whole way back to the Howards.

My parents and Sarah and I went and bought FIVE dozen Krispy Kremes (you could say we are a little obsessed). We waited until they were hot out of the oil and bought them. Oh man, Krispy Kremes right out of the hot oil, there is pretty much nothing better. WOW!! You have to understand that the last few times we have gone for KK's the stores have been closed and turned into silly things like cell phone stores. So, this was a highlight of my trip. I love food.

Then we headed off to a really good mexican resturant. It was time for more good food. But first we had a really great laugh because of the liberty tax person. We were staring at this person dressed up as the statue of liberty and laughing at how funny they looked, from the other side of the road, and then we turned to drive by them and saw that it was this big, fat, man talking on his cell phone while being dressed up in this costume. There was something extremely hilarious about the situation and we all wished that we had had a camera. Words do not discribe how funny this scene was.

And then we went to see Delirious. Since we own all the cds, we have to buy other random junk now. Sarah and I both bought a rain down shirt. I bought a poster and we split a pack of pins. I love my sister!! Love love love love love love love her!!! She makes me smile and laugh like no one else. She is the greatest and I really miss spending hours in her room avoiding schoolwork. :) I can't wait until this summer!! Woohoo.

Below are a few random Delirious photos:

British people are so cool.


One of my favorite parts of the concert is when they sing "Here I Send Me". Another one during their song "holy" song when they display the word holy over and over again on the screen, in different languages. It is amazing worship. Majesty has to be my favorite song though. That song is incredible!!!

Stu G!
Martin. He brought all of their kids and wives out on stage tonight. It was so neat and adorable!! There was something very familyish about the whole things. I love being part of the family of God. Oh and the megaphone is part of a song. They play this neat version of "On Christ the Solid Rock We Will Stand". I have the dvd if any of you want to see it. :) I got it for Christmas. Woohoo.
And you should buy this cd because it is great. The artwork is cool. And I have to go to bed. I love you family! You are amazing and I can't wait to see you again!

3 comments:

  1. I think I'll stay up and wait for those Krispy Kreme donuts. My mouth is watering.

    Glad you had a good time.

    "Don't cry because it is over;
    smile because it happened."
    (;

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good quote! We had a fantastic time, too, and were saddened to leave you, too. We are blessed with the best family. The concert was incredible! We love you so much! We are praying for you. May He continue to do beyond what we can ask or imagine. Enjoy your day! LOVE YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?