Sunday, April 01, 2007

I thought I should let you all know...

I was offered the job at AWB engineers and I accepted it!!

Woohoo! I can't wait to start. It is going to be a lot of work, but I am looking forward to learning a lot of great applicable stuff. They seem like a wonderful bunch of people to spend my summer with. Thank you all for your prayers!! Please join me in praising and thanking God for his blessings in my life! He is an amazing God that does beyond what we could ask or expect! What a wonderful Savior is Jesus My Lord. He provides for me each and every day!

Thank you again for your prayers on my behalf!

3 comments:

  1. Faith, this is awesome! Congratulations...

    God is WAAAY good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeay!! I feel your joy, sister! Great news. Great God :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise Him! He paves the way for us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?