Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Hey! It is after midnight and I am still waiting for a part of my presentation to be email to me by one of my group partners. I assigned this to him a week ago and he still hasn't sent it. He is starting to get on my nerves because he is a youth pastor at some church in the area. He dresses and talks flippantly like a youth pastor (he even uses mildly bad language from time to time). It annoyed my before. But now that he slacks in his work, it annoys me even more. And next time I see him, it is going to take a lot to hold my tongue. Pray that I don't go off on him or maybe that is what he needs... GRRR!!

Also, pray that I give an okay presentation tomorrow. I am doing it solo. The professor said it is more professional that way. I don't like talking in front of people. What a bother. Oh well. This is all for a reason, right? Keep pressing on towards the prize. God is in control!

3 comments:

  1. I hope your classmates don't read your blog... hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe he will and he'll get converted. I finally got his report at 12:30 or so. And was too tired to look at it. So I couldn't sleep and woke up at 6:15 to keep working on it. I just finished it! YAY! And on the whole, his part wasn't that bad. I just hated waiting for it. It added another 3/4ths of a page to my 8 page report.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Press on! Love you and praying for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?