Sunday, April 15, 2007

As of today because of a Jared dare, I have gone eight months without make-up.

Edit: It isn't like I was forced into it. I thought it was an interesting challenge. And I have really enjoyed how fast it makes getting ready on Sunday mornings. I really didn't wear make-up that often. So I am giving up wearing mascara like twice a week (Hayley says I have short eyelashes...heh). Jared isn't competitive, so if I dared him to do something, it wouldn't work. I guess he is giving up seeing me as often. He only gets to see me every fourteen days or so.

7 comments:

  1. woh... (that 'woh' is directed towards linnea's comment, not the original post... just thought I'd clear that up)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. What did Jared give up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or maybe it was editing the great American Ledger?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?