Saturday, March 31, 2007


Please click on the Ann Taylor model pictures for a closer look at the details of the dress.


This called the Eyelet Shirtdress from Ann Taylor. I think I must be short because all the pictures of it online have the dress coming several inches above your knee and this hits at just my knee level. I really like the length. I am glad I am not any taller. Anyhow, I bought this dress today and I'm letting you all decide if I should keep it or not. It is made out of cotton. The whole dress buttons down. I guess that is why it is called a shirtdress. I don't know. I love the top part of the dress. Oh and there is a tie around the middle that you tie in a bow in the front, but it sort of blends into the dress in this picture.


So comment and I pretend that you all went shopping with me and we had a blast!
I have a good imagination.

Heh. I went shopping to cheer myself up today. Shopping alone isn't quite as depressing as eating dinner by yourself (especially when you go out to Applebees alone - that had to be one of the most depressing nights of my life). Tonight makes the fourth night in a row that I have eaten dinner alone. It is very sad, my friends, very sad! Okay, back to schoolwork.

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the dress!(how do you wash it-don't get anything you have to dry clean[though I usually wash those too]) Ann Taylor has awesome stuff.
    You need a dinner pal.Everyone has to eat. There must be someone you can eat with everyday!(No one in Hayley's dorm likes to eat alone either so they set their desks up as dinner tables and eat together).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is dry clean only. heh. But it is black, so how often would I have to wash it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faith,
    I think the dress looks really nice on you!!

    I know, it's sad to eat alone! I went out to eat alone last saturday. . .it was definately a new experience! Seeing movies alone can be a real downer too....

    If I was up there, I'd definately eat dinner with you.

    peace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! That makes me think of Ben. He doesn't seem to mind going to the movies alone. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mrs. Taylor, that is weird. I would hate seeing movies alone.

    Thanks Linnea.
    I really wish I had gone to see that movie with you when I was home. It really interests me, but I didn't feel like paying for it. I heard you liked it. Should I try to go see it sometime?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love seeing movies alone! it's actually really high on my list of favorite things to do.. it's so peaceful and thoughtful for me.
    -sienna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?