Monday, March 19, 2007

I love being home!
I love my siblings!
I love my parents!
I love my church!

I need to go do some schoolwork, but I thought I would take minute to let you all know how GREAT it is to be home! I never realized how wonderful home was before. I thought it was pretty great, but now it is wonderful! I love coming home! I love being home! I love having a home. I am so thankful for my family and my friends and my whole church. We have an amazing church. I know it has its problems, like any earthly institution, but I love it. I was looking around yesterday at how many different types of people are there and how many different ages. It is beautiful to see so many people worshipping together. I am so happy to be able to spend two sundays here!!! I can't wait for summer!

2 comments:

  1. We're looking forward to worshiping in that wonderful church for a couple of Sundays this summer as well. We knew we were in a great church before we left, but naively thought that many churches were like that. WRONG! When we tell others about it, they are just amazed!!

    TREASURE your church!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. I just thought that all churches were as cool as our church. But really none of them compare to how amazing our church is. It is great! I never realized it before.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?