Thursday, March 08, 2007

Ha. You'll never guess who just walked down the hallway in engineering and said hi to me. It was so completely random that is made my day. So, I am just sitting there working on my english paper and my dewalt report. I have my headphones on and my my pile of tissues next to me. And I hear, "Faith!" So I look up and there is this kid standing there. And I am going through everyone that I know at College Park and his face doesn't match any of them. Then it hits me, he isn't from College Park, it is Joey Reed (I think he goes by Joe now, but he will always be Joey to me from when we were kids). ha. Anyhow, he was in CP visiting some friend of his, who is an english major, and he wanted to tour the engineering buildings. So they were wandering the hallways and happened to walk down the one hallway that I was sitting in. And they just happened to see me. See I wasn't sitting along a wall of the hallway, I was sort of tucked back in a corner, where you really couldn't see me. ha.

Life is funny. God does random things to cheer you up. It is like getting a random smile from a stranger on the street. That cheers me up and brightens my day. But when you actually know the person that is smiling at you, that is even better. And when it is some one that speaks your language and actually listens to what you have to say, then that is an even bigger blessing. Praise God for caring for His children. He takes care of us when we can't ourselves. Maybe I'll get my exam back and not have failed it. That would be amazing. But hey, if God can arrange that Joey Reed and I were in the same hallway at 6:00pm on a Thursday evening, he can help me pass a class. heh. Praise God from whom all blessings flow. God, help my unbelief.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?