Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I like half my professors.
I don't like either of my Tuesday and Thursday Professors.
And they are both longer classes.
My first professor of the day is just a bad teacher. I don't think I will ever learn anything from him. I need to find help somewhere. But he cancelled his office hours today. Otherwise, I would be there begging for help right now and not here blogging.
Secondly, it is miserable to walk all the way across campus to sit in a room and be bored and confused for almost two hours. My second professor of the day is just weird and he mades dumb stupid white people jokes. And he uses bad language and that always makes a professor seem much lower in my eyes. And I think he knows that I don't care for him.
I can't wait to fill out evaluations.

BUT, today Dad and Luke are going to the Viginia game with me!!! So hooray for that. It will probably make me miss home a whole lot more then I do right now. I was doing great until last night. And for some reason I couldn't stop being sad about how I am missing all my siblings lives. They are growing up without me and I don't even know what is going on. That makes me extremely sad. I miss life at my house. I just wanted someone to make noise last night while I was going to sleep. It is so hard to fall asleep to quiet. It is hard to fall asleep to noise too. But it is more comforting to fall asleep to noise. I need sibling noise!!!

Anyhow, I can't wait to see my Dad and brother. I wish all of you could come. Maybe next week. I sure hope I get to come home for the Missions's Conference. But if I have my Vibrations exam on that thursday... I don't know how that will work out. I don't understand anything in it so far and it is week three. Grrr.

Love you all.
Miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?