Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I am going to post about LOVE becaues it is February.

This is my favorite yogurt (expect I like the blueberry better, but no one has pictures of blueberry online... they all like strawberry better). But I guess the red color is more lovish anyhow, even though I like blue better than red.
I bought 14 the other day and then 6 more because they were on sale. And I only have nine left. So I guess that means I have eaten 11 (really that would be ten because Jared had one of my blueberries when he came to visit).
I love this yogurt. It is my favorite yogurt.
haha.

And I love that Mom is sending me dinner tonight ( I don't think it has red in it, just lots of green and yellow and white)!!
And that my Dad and Brother are coming to the MD vs. Virginia game.
That means we get to wear... red.
Woohoo!

4 comments:

  1. Fruit at the bottom is fun because you get to stir it, but it doesn't taste as good as yoplait!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yogurt is one of my top favorite foods! I love this post. The French are equally infatuated with yogurt and have whole aisles dedicated to different kinds! Boo to fruit on the bottom, come on, plain yogurt mixed with jam??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bring me home some french yogurt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?