Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Yesterday, Dad, Anna, Luke, Hope, Sarah, Hayley, and I went canoeing down and back up the Pond the runs under route 13 by the visitor center and curls around to the Downes old house. It was so nice and warm and summerish. It made me want to go camping, right now! haha. In January, can you believe it?!? Praise God for warm weather. It would be nice if it was this kind of weather at College Park when I returned because I have a 25 minute walk to one of my classes.


I love cat tails!!

Anna watches them float by.
We paddled through this tunnel.
Anna through the woods. And past houses
I never knew this pond was so big.
More blue skies and water
Anna told us to pose because we both had orange hoods on.
So this is our HOOD pose.
* All pictures are taken by Anna and are used with her permissions (well, she is at school and I haven't asked her yet. I'll ask her tonight).

4 comments:

  1. oooh... wait till anna finds out....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, when she gets out of class she'll probably be mad and make me take this post down. But she wasn't here when I woke up...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1st) There is a thing called patience that allows one to wait until another is present to ask permission.
    2nd) When you ask permission, you do not first go and take the things and then ask. No, no...first, you ask, then after receiving a yes or a no, you proceed.

    Just some things I think you should know.
    now you owe me some pictures so that I might have something to post on my blog, darling faith.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I gave you quite a few pictures with my camera before you broke it. :) heh.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?