Tuesday, January 30, 2007

So here is how today went:

I took a shower.
I ate breakfast on my way to school.
I went to my first class from 9:30-11.
I remembered I forgot one of my English papers.
I walk ten minutes to my car.
I drive back to the Howards to print it out.
I come back to campus at 12.
I walk back to engineering (ten minutes).
I walk to English (another 25 minutes normally, I cut it to 15 today by running).
I arrive at English at 12:25.
Class starts at 12:30.
Class ends at 2.
We never read the paper that I went back home for.
I walk 25 minutes back to engineering.
I finally get to sit down and rest.

Man, I feel like I have been running all day. My legs feel like I have ran several miles. It is going to be so good to sleep tonight. I can't wait to crawl into bed and curl up under my covers. How has your day gone?

3 comments:

  1. My day was somewhat like yours. It seems life is always like that lately...oh well. Miss you and love you, dear one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wouldn't work. I need a flash printer!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?