Saturday, January 27, 2007

I was going to write you a whole nice post about how I am going to see UNC play Maryland tomorrow over an hour ago. But then blogger decided to be annoying and wouldn't let me log in unless I changed to beta blogger. I tried to fight it. I went a round about way to log into my blog and still it caught me and told me that I couldn't post until I updated. So... I gave in and now I am a beta blogger. I liked being alpha dog. But no more. Hello Beta world.

So...

UNC vs Maryland Women
Tomorrow
The Comcast Center

Anna, Sarah Meadows, her old roommates are coming to the game!!
Yay for people I know!

And...
I was able to spend the day with Jared today!
So double yay!!

5 comments:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful day! We miss you and love you! Have a great day tomorrow, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faith, the same thing happened to me yesterday... :-/

    Now it's making me sign in with my google account... what is this blogger world coming too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't have a google account, so it made me get a google account. And Jared wonders why I like yahoo better... heh. I'll probably be kicked off blogger for a statement like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol. I moved to google awhile back. Must say that I DO like it better than yahoo! (less spam) but now that I don't even go to google anymore now that I use something like Outlook on my OWN computer!

    What's your google address? (I just figured out the 'codes' to the outlook thing to be able to send messages... yeah!!! Now I'm in the slow, tedious process of moving all my contact information.

    Also, will you be in The 'Bury this summer? I'm think I might be in the states for a few weeks... it'll have been 2 1/2 year since setting foot in the good 'ole USofA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well my log in to blogger is now faithhannahharr@yahoo.com, which makes no sense since that is a yahoo address. I don't know if I have a google address. Anyhow, yeah, I should be around unless I don't get an internship that I want, then I won't be around all the time, but I will definately come to visit Salisbury a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?