Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I did a little rearranging to put all the families together.

And I also added a new link to Cape Cod Specialities.
It is under the name: Aunt Janet and Uncle David because that is all I ever knew them as.

I have been meaning to do this for a while, but I keep forgetting. I saw Mrs. Peipons blog about skyping (at Skype.com) and I remembered that I needed to post this. So here is a link to the best cranberry mustard that I have ever had and the best "bed and breakfast" that I have ever stayed in. And some of the most fun people to play dominos with and the cutest dog! I'll have to post those pictures sometime before I leave. Haha. It has been long enough. Maybe tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, if your list is arranged by family. . why is Jared at the bottom?

    just wondering

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sort of forgot he was all the way down there. I also forgot about Greg Taylor. I worked a little bit more on it. Questions, Comments? I'm glad to hear them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I just changed the name today. Haha. I figured I could make a pun on my own name. Why let everyone else have all the fun?!? haha.

    And yeah, that comment thing happens to me on blogs sometimes too. I figure it is just a glitch in blogger sometimes. They are probably punishing me for not switching to beta blogger. heh.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?