Friday, December 08, 2006

So it is official: I MISS HOME!!!

I am ready to come home.
I am tired of not being home.
I want my Mom to cook for me.
I want to see my cat.
I want hugs from my dad or Anna.
I am sick of people that don't understand me.
I want my own church.
I want my own bed.
I want to sleep for hours and not worry about missing school.
My brain is tired of studying.
I want to play games with my siblings.
I want to watch Christmas movies and make Christmas cookies with them.
I am tired of spending Christmas celebrations without anyone that I love.
I want to stay up late and talk to Sarah and Anna.
The food just doesn't taste as good when my mother doesn't cook it.
I want Luke to come in and draw on my mirror.
I am tired of not knowing where any stores are.
I am tired of having to walk out to my car alone in the dark.
I am tired of not being able to see the stars.
I want my siblings to make me laugh.
I want to hear them tell their funny stories.
I want to see my woodstove.
I want to start a fire and carry in wood.
I miss my Dad.
I miss my Mom.
I miss Sarah.
I miss Anna.
I miss Luke.
I miss Hope.
I want to go home!
I long to go home.

COME DECEMBER 20th!!! COME QUICKLY!!!

* I reread some of your letters last night.
It made me miss you all more.
Thanks for writing me all those letters.
I love to read them.

Oh and to Mrs. Taylor, I will write you back, but please know how great it was to get a letter!!! It was so encouraging to here from home. I really really really appreciate it! I know it takes a lot to sit down and spend the time writing a letter. Thank you so much for your prayers on my behalf. I love you and miss you! Can't wait to see the green room.

3 comments:

  1. Heh.

    Your link makes me smile.
    the new and the old. Which to choose which to choose. (:

    12 days. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lines 4, 5, and 6 need some proofing. And here should be hear. Just in case the blogmistress cares...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?