Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I spent the night at Rebecca's house last night.
I had a blast and we so thankful that she let me crash in her apartment last night.
I really enjoyed being on campus this morning, but I think I would feel trapped and just want to get off campus, if I lived on campus. There are way too many people my age on campus. Although, it does make getting to classes so much easier. Rebecca offered me a room in their apartment, which would be so awesome, but UMD doesn't let us transfer students in. Maybe I should talk to housing again and see what they would say. Either way, I am missing out on so much of life.

Anyhow, I have lots of homework and labs to write up. So here is one photo from our trip that I will post. It is something I found up in Cape Cod. Mrs. Peipon made it a while ago. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?