Monday, November 06, 2006

I have an exam at four today and then I may post about my weekend, but probably it will be later this week.

For those of you who don't know, I took a Fall break (since UMD doesn't give a Fall break, I decided the week with only one exam, a lab report, and homework due in four classes would be the easiest week I would get). Anna and Sarah picked me up on Thursday evening and we headed up to Cape Cod. Mrs. Peipon's sister and her husband are amazing people. I had so much fun at their house. They pampered us the entire time we were there. They even beat us soundly in mexican train dominos. Wow. It was really good to get away and eat buckeyes and cranberry mustard (not together, of course). Haha.

Okay, I have to go study.
I'll write more later.

And coming soon... pictures of GT and the mini moke. :)

Summer 2010
Trip to Maine and Cape Cod and Vermont!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?