Monday, November 27, 2006

"The acclaimed Maryland Chorus presents its Annual Holiday Concert. This year, the Chorus presents a special seasonal treat with members of the UM Symphony Orchestra -- a complete performance of the most celebrated choral/orchestral masterpiece in history, Messiah by George Frideric Handel."

I love it how they through acclaimed in the press statement. What makes something acclaimed and something else no acclaimed? Anyhow, I have always wanted to see the Messiah performed and so I decided since I have nothing to do on Saturday evening, I would treat myself to a early Christmas Present. It was only seven dollars. Haha.

Enjoy this beautiful weather!!!


AND I HAVE A FRONT ROW SEAT!!!
Merry Christmas to myself.

2 comments:

  1. Dang girl, that is awesome!

    Enjoy and don't forget to stand as soon as the Hallelujah Chorus begins... being in the front row you don't get the reminder the others do. :)

    Ah, what is your email address, I have something you will like.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?