So I am banning myself from the computer tomorrow.
So... who's who is coming out tonight.
Frankly, I must admit, that I am extremely disappointed in the blogging world these days. There are very few of you that even make it on to the list. See the goal of this is to make it so there are so many new posts, I don't have to give weekly updates of the few valiant souls that updated their blogs so that I can know what is going on at home.
So this week I want to especially commend two people for trying their hardest to give me something to read almost every day. These people would be Hayley and Mr. Howard!
Alrighty, time for Who's who...
* My Sister Anna posted about her Christmas list. She wants an M-5 Beamer. I wonder where she got that idea from. Ha.
* Mrs. Taylor is asking what color Hayley's room should be. Vote here.
* Linnea posted about how much she misses Ben.
* Jamie posted an amusing quote from a recent letter he received.
* If you haven't visited Dasha's blog, now would be a good time to start.
* Sienna posted about a trip to get ice cream.
* The amazing quotes of Mr. Howard
* Best Friend - Hayleyo posted more about England. No I don't know why I put an o on the end of her name. Haha. I just felt like it.
* And Ben posted about a retreat or something where he played dodgeball. I'm glad he is posting a few words with his pictures this year. Heh.
And that is all folks. Oh and I posted pictures from the football game. But you already saw those if you visited my links. I also have another word game coming your way. I don't know why my mom said it was funny to see a word game on my blog... because I have always loved patterns in words.
Well, I'll just post this next one now.
What fun I have while I should be studying.