Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Trip to Chinatown (I stole these from the RUF website):
A man making noodles (they were good noodles)

Ducks hanging in the window (Julia had duck soup)Julia and I (Hayley, she does Crew, you may have raced against her. She's awesome! She is also a wedding photographer and she is a business major. Yeah, she is a busy person).

Peter (leads worship at RUF) and Chris (leads RUF - dated Debbie McCormic - went to Geneva College). I love these pictures.
This is Julia. She is crazy! I love her. She is so much fun to be around.

We threw a surprise party for our small group leader this monday.
It was so much fun.
We all got there early and decorated and stuff.
Then we had to sneak back downstairs and pertend like we were meeting up for Small Group.
It was great!
I'd write more about it.
But I have homework to finish and labs to write.
Maybe later.

1 comment:

  1. your new RUF pallies seem great! happy that you are getting involved! can't wait to see you again!! xoxoxoxox

    (word verification: clutzee)

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?