Friday, September 15, 2006

I received my first yellow card last night.
I was sort of annoyed.
I have always wanted a yellow card, but never received one.
But last night I did nothing to deserve it.
I have played in many games where I did deserve a yellow card.
But not last night.
I was just running and the guy next to me fell.
GRRRR!
His team thought it was pretty funny that he not only got taken down by a girl, but that he missed a one on one with the goalie. Haha.
I wish I had taken him down, to would have been more fun. :)

7 comments:

  1. Ha-ha! Sounds like the one and only yellow card I've ever received.

    Let me make a huge statement in saying soccer is the greatest game/sport in the world!

    Did your team win?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is the greatest game in the world!!! No, we lost. But we were tied up until about three minute to the end of the game. Then they scored, I was not in at that moment. But it was still fun!! I love playing soccer at a sort of competitive level because soccer is still fun no matter what happens. :) I LOVE SOCCER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry about the yellow card Faith, you're a sinner saved by grace. You don't deserve anything you have. Blessed by the name of the Lord. May you always be content with the path He has set before you.

    I bet you've never got a blue card...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, the blue cards!!! I got one of those ;) and I also got a yellow, from Skip... and I didn't deserve it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ocean City, indoor soccer = the blue card. Basicly it was like ice-hockey where the person who recieved the blue card had to sit out for 2 mintues (with the team playing down a man) and when time was up, jump over the wall, back into play!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?