Thursday, September 07, 2006

I didn't realize this (until I was about half a mile down the beltway and I came to a complete stop), but they shut down the beltway this morning because some stupid idiot stole a car and had a standoff with the police right in front of the exit that I get off to go to College Park. SOOOO, my drive today was 1 hour and 10 minutes. I hope that is the record for this year and I don't beat it or come close to beating it this year.

I forgot to tell you all the most exciting news about last night, I joined an intramural soccer team. They play at 11pm on Thursday evenings. How awesome is that!! I am so excited about that. What fun. I don't have classes until 1 on Friday, so the time is good. :) I'll have to do some night beltway driving, but I need to get better at it!

Okay, to the most boring Physics Lab ever, I go.
It is all about Microsoft excel.
Like I need to learn that.
If I don't know it by now, I don't know what would make me learn it.
I only worked with it for two straight years!
Wait, why am I complaining about an easy lab?
Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?