Wednesday, September 06, 2006

A few observations before I head off to class.

*Never drive from 7:30-9 on the beltway. I don't know how I am planning on avoiding this, but I am determined to find a way. A half hour commute, when it should be fifteen minutes, is silly.
*Life is good. By that I mean Life cereal and life in general. Haha.

So that was only two, but that is all I have for you today. I ate half a cantalope last night. I am going to RUF tonight. I bet that will give me a good story for you all tomorrow. :)

3 comments:

  1. life IS good.

    its INCREDIBLY silly that salisbury driving takes so long. at least the beltway has an excuse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess rush hour is an excuse. Hey, I just got out of class and decided to check my blog and look a comment from you! Hannah makes me smile. Love you. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?