Monday, August 21, 2006

Yesterday I woke up at 5:30 to take Anna and Elizabeth to Dover to visit friends. We went to the 8:15 service and then went out to get Bagels with some people that they knew. I just answered questions about myself and what I did and what I was doing in school. I really enjoy talking about school now that I know what I am doing. I don't have to make up stuff anymore. Then we came back and I went to lunch at Andy and Nancy Anderson's home. Lauren and her adorable dog were also there. Jared house sat for them so they invited us to see pictures and eat really good food. After that I took a nap and went to the hymn sing at church and then I found out that Hannah Townsend wanted to come to Jolly Rogers and I claimed her as my partner.

Woohoo! Hannah Townie! I don't think I have said in a while how much I like her! We went on so many rides. After lunch we joined Emily and John and wandered around and went on bunches of rides. What fun. Let's see what did I do?
* Black Hole - 1 - boring
* Cannonball - 1 - too much clorine in the water
* Body Slide - 2 - okay, but the line got too long
* Double Tube Slide - 4 - a pretty good ride
* Stealth - 1 - Look at me, going on the scary ride. I would have gone again but my neck snapped back so badly I didn't want to chance it again. Grrrr. Now my neck is all sore. BUT I went on the stealth. Thanks Hannah!
* White Water Rapids - 2 - John and I flipped on the end of this ride. And we bumped heads two times. I don't really know how that happened.
*Master Blaster - FAVORITE RIDE!!! - 8 times
* 6 lane Racers - countless

I love love loved the six lane racers and the master blaster!!! What a fun time. I was getting rather tired by the end, but it was a worth the entrance fee. It is so much fun to ride the six lane racer, but when you win it makes it even better! Woohoo.

Thank you Hannah for being my ride partner and making me laugh all day!
Thank you John and Emily for also making me laugh and riding rides with me.
Thank you Luke and Hope for making the car trips entertaining.
I'm glad I went.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?