Monday, July 31, 2006

Thank you
for understanding, even when I don't understand
and listening, even when I don't listen
and talking, when I refuse to talk
and making sense, even when I'm speaking nonsense
and being patient, when I want to know now
and not getting mad, when I am a fool
and smiling, even though I'm not smiling back!




It makes me appreciate the love of God even more when you see love in action. It is amazing to think how much God must love us. I think, oh yeah, God loves me I have heard it before. But, WOW, I stop and think what that means for a while. It blows my mind how great that love is and I complain about the silly little things. God, help me.
I know it is repeated over and over again, but I am going to quote it here.


1 Corinthians 13:5- 7
(Love) " is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?